If you are looking for a healthy low carb pancake recipe, you are in the right place. I have always loved making and eating homemade pancakes but they are usually fat and not too healthy. And that is why I decided to look for something healthier and more nutritious. And I have found the recipe for a fluffy and healthy low carb pancakes.
The pancakes are light and delicious and what is the most important thing about them is that they do not contain flour. They are gluten-free and dairy-free. To make them I used oats which I grinded in the coffee grinder. Low carb pancakes are easy to make and they are low in calories compared to the traditional ones. To top these tasty pancakes I used a sugar-free maple syrup. The taste was amazing and I had a double certainty that I eat something nutritious and low in calories. Here is the recipe for these delicious homemade low carb pancakes:
\"Smoothie Recipes For Kids\"
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sifted oat flour
- 2 tablespoons sifted coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free sweetener
How to make pancakes low on carbohydrates:
- In one bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, coconut flour, salt and sweetener.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, coconut milk and water.
- Pour wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Set aside for 2-3 minutes so that the batter thickens up.
- Heat a frying pan or a griddle over medium high heat and brush the frying pan with few drops of oil (you can use paper towel to do this).
- When frying pan is hot enough, pour about ¼ cup of the batter on the surface of the frying pan.
- Cook pancakes on one side foe about 203 minutes.
- Flip and cook again for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and with sugar-free maple syrup.
Additional Tips For Low Carb Pancakes:
* You can use buttermilk ot yogurt, instead of other milk type products.
* Add ingredients like cinnamon, fruits, nuts or meat on top as the first side is cooking.
Enjoy your pancakes!Homemade Low Carb Pancakes Recipe